The eyebrow hair has a lot to contribute to your appearance and look and has its own affect on the overall personality. A well-shaped and groomed eyebrow can emphasize the facial shape and structure. It also helps enhance the eyes and brings out its beauty. Therefore, it is important that you maintain the hair above your eyes perfectly well and in shape. This is specifically advisable to all girls and women who love putting makeup as it will enhance their look and men too can take it as recommendation if they have really bushy eyebrow.
Eyebrow threading is considered one of the most effective methods of eyebrow hair removal apart from plucking and waxing. Most women will agree to this fact as it helps achieve a well-trimmed and neat eyebrow look. There are many advantages of this method of hair removal. Let us take a look at a few of them.
• The first and foremost advantage of using this method is that the hair does not come back quickly. The hair takes about two weeks to grow back again. The hair is pulled out from the roots and therefore it gives better results than other methods. Therefore if you want good results simply go to the best eyebrow threader Melbourne and get yourself a perfectly shaped eyebrow for that beautiful look.
• Another advantage of using this method is that it does not leave marks or spots on the area. Since the hair is pulled out from the roots to tips, the area looks clean and very neat. In plucking, the hair is pulled out too, but it leaves traces of roots which are visible. The only thing visible after threading is the clean skin.
• This is an ideal method of eyebrow hair removal as the re-growth of hair after using this method is of fine quality. The texture of hair is fine unlike plucking or waxing where the re-growth appears thick in texture.
• It is a very cheap and effective method of hair removal as it involves just a thread and the expertise of a skill person who is good at it, unlike waxing where you need to prepare the wax and the pull out paper strip or cloth.
Here are some tips for all the people trying this method for the first time.
• This method can be a little painful for the first time and therefore it is advisable to apply some lotion or cream at the area before and after using the method. This will lessen the pain. You can also apply loose powder in order to smooth the area before starting off.
• Avoid washing the area immediately after hair removal as the pores are open and may react to water.